Nationwide consultation is now occurring about how existing resources can be tailored to meet the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families.
If you are not familiar with caring@home resources, you can view this PowerPoint presentation, watch this short video (4 minutes) or review the resources on this website.
In person - More locations in other States/Territories and further details will be added once confirmed.
- Alice Springs, 9-10 February 2021
- Darwin, 11-12 February 2021
- Adelaide and Port Lincoln, 22-25 March 2021
- You can learn about and provide feedback on the existing resources by completing this short online survey.
Online Microsoft Teams meeting
You can register to take part in an online Microsoft Teams meeting with the Project Manager.
Meeting 1 - Wednesday, 17 February 2021, 10:00-11:00 AEDT
Meeting 2 - Tuesday, 23 February 2021, 14:00-15:00 AEDT (FULL)
- Meeting 3 - Tuesday, 2 March 2021, 10:00-11:00 AEDT
- Meeting 4 - Monday, 15 March 2021, 14:00-15:00 AEDT (FULL)
- Meeting 5 - Monday, 29 March 2021, 9:00-10:00 AEDT (FULL)
- Meeting 6 - Tuesday, 20 April 2021, 14:00-15:00 AEDT (FULL)
- Meeting 7 - Wednesday, 5 May 2021, 14:00-15:00 AEST (FULL)
- Meeting 8 - Monday, 24 May 2021, 13:00-14:00 AEST (5 places remaining)
- Meeting 9 - Wednesday, 23 June 2021, 11:00-12:00 AEST
- Meeting 10 - Wednesday, 30 June 2021, 14:00-15:00 AEST
Contact the Project Team to register your interest in taking part in these meetings. You will be sent an e-invitation with relevant details.
If you prefer to take part in consultation via a one-on-one conversation, you can contact the Project Manager, Karen Cooper: