Nationwide consultation is now occurring about how existing resources can be tailored to meet the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families.
If you are not familiar with caring@home resources, you can view this PowerPoint presentation, watch this short video (4 minutes) or review the resources on this website.
- You can learn about and provide feedback on the existing resources by completing this short online survey.
If you prefer to take part in consultation via a one-on-one conversation, you can contact the Project Manager, Karen Cooper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Microsoft Teams meeting
You can register to take part in an online Microsoft Teams meeting with the Project Manager. Contact the Project Team to register your interest in taking part in these meetings. You will be sent an e-invitation with relevant details.
- Meeting 18 - Tuesday, 28th September 2021, 14:00-15:00 AEST
In person - More locations in other States/Territories and further details will be added once confirmed.
- Alice Springs, 9-10 February, 2021
- Darwin, 11-12 February, 2021
- Adelaide and Port Lincoln, 22-25 March, 2021