The colour-coded labelling system acts as a safety check to ensure the correct medicine is given for each breakthrough symptom. It includes the Symptoms and medicines: Colour-coded fridge chart (57kb pdf) and Syringe labels
Printing Syringe Labels - labels can be printed in-house or using a professional printer.
- Use the files below and read the In-house label printing instructions (293kb pdf)
- Please note -The instructions and label size have been updated as at 1 August 2019
- The Avery label now used is 33 per sheet, 64x24.3mm Blank White Smudge Free Address Labels. Reorder #959060.
- If your service would like to print using the previous Avery labels (45 per sheet, 58x17.8mm white labels) please contact caring@home for the printing files to correctly fit this size sheet.
Syringe label printing files
- It may be more cost effective to print these labels professionally depending on how many your service requires.
- If your service would like to print using a professional printer, please contact the caring@home team to obtain print files.
Page last updated 03 March 2020